Debit Card Transfer Service
Terms & Conditions
This document sets forth the terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) for use of the service that allows for you to transfer funds from your Stash Debit Card to certain external bank-issued debit cards (“Debit Card Transfer Service”) offered to you (“you”) by Stash Financial, Inc. (“Stash,” “we,” “our,” and “us”) in connection with your Stash Debit Account. The following Terms and Conditions incorporate and supplement the terms of your Deposit Account Agreement with Green Dot Bank, as amended (the “Deposit Account Agreement”), which governs your use of your Stash Banking Account (your “Account”). Capitalized terms used herein but not defined shall have the meanings ascribed to them in the Deposit Account Agreement. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any provision of your Deposit Account Agreement, these Terms and Conditions control with respect to the Debit Card Transfer Service, but only to the extent necessary to resolve the inconsistency. By using the Debit Card Transfer Service, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
- Debit Card Transfer Service.
- General. If you have met our eligibility criteria, you can make transfers from your Stash Banking Account to certain debit cards associated with an external banking account using our Debit Card Transfer Service. By using the Debit Card Transfer Service, you authorize Stash to execute the transfer.
- Service Fees. Stash may charge a service fee for using the Debit Card Transfer Service, which will be disclosed to you when you use the service. By using the Debit Card Transfer Service, you authorize Stash to deduct the disclosed fee from the total transfer amount at the time of the transfer. We may change the fees associated with the Debit Card Transfer Service at any time in our sole discretion.
- Minimum and Maximum Deposit Amount; Limitations. The Debit Card Transfer Service may have minimum and maximum permitted transfer limits which will be disclosed to you when you use the service. We may limit the number of transactions you can make using the Debit Card Transfer Service in our sole discretion. The minimum and maximum transfer amounts are subject to change at any time in our sole discretion.
- Representations. You represent and warrant to us that: (a) you are the owner of the external bank-issued debit card and any related bank account (the “external debit card”); and (b) you are the owner of the Stash Banking Account, each used to make the transfer via the Debit Card Transfer Service.
- No Refunds or Reversals. Once you transfer funds from your Stash Banking account to your external debit card via the Debit Card Transfer Service, you cannot reverse the transfer and are not entitled to a refund of any fees associated with the transfer.
- Termination. We may suspend or terminate your access to or use of the Debit Card Transfer Service at any time without cause in our sole discretion. We may immediately suspend your use of the Debit Card Transfer Service if you breach these Terms and Conditions or the Deposit Account Agreement, or if we have reason to believe there has been or may be an unauthorized use of your Stash Banking Account or the external debit card.
- EXCLUSIONS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
THE DEBIT CARD TRANSFER SERVICE IS WITHOUT, AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ONLY THOSE WARRANTIES EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY TO THE DEBIT CARD TRANSFER SERVICE.
EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS (EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE INSTALLATION, USE, OR MAINTENANCE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY SOFTWARE OR DOCUMENTATION RELATED TO THE DEBIT CARD TRANSFER SERVICE.