Financial Literacy Sweepstakes 2019
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
The following promotion is intended for participants in the United States only and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Do not proceed in this promotion if you are not a legal resident of the United States. Further eligibility restrictions are contained in the official rules below.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Stash 2019 Financial Literacy Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is offered by Stash Investments LLC (“Stash”), an SEC registered investment adviser. Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Void in all U.S. territories and possessions where prohibited by law. This Sweepstakes is governed by US law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Entrants may be required to meet certain provisions of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, 15 U.S.C. § 80b-1, and the rules thereunder. Entrant must have Internet access in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Each Entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the e-mail address identified in the Entrant’s entry. Employees of Stash, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and members of the immediate family or household of each, are not eligible to participate. Immediate family member is defined as a parent, sibling or any person residing in same household as employee. Stash will be referred to herein as “Sponsor.”
- ENTRY: Sweepstakes begins on or about February 4, 2019 at 9:00 AM (ET) and ends on or about February 11, 2019 at 9:00 AM (ET) (“Promotion Period”). To earn an entry, participant must complete a Stash Financial Literacy survey successfully during the Promotion Period. A successful survey submission is defined as a submission with all survey questions being responded to by clicking on the appropriate response for that individual and ensuring at least one answer choice has been marked off and an email address has been provided. Stash is not responsible for incorrect data entry or other failure on the part of Participants to meet standards of an individual Stash account. Participants will earn one (1) Entry for each Successful entry submission, up to a total of one (1) entry.
- ONLINE Method of Entry: To enter without qualifying for the survey entry, Entrant must visit the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd9ZTSGNaDDKaMGSp5J0asf-mdBOO7beJLTAb8461Zg3CbA9g/viewform A valid entry via this method consists of a complete Online Sweepstakes entry form in its entirety including: email address, full name, home address, and phone number. Limit (1) submitted Entry per person. All entries must be submitted by February 11, 2019 at 9:00AM (ET).
- Limit one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period, regardless of Entry Method. No purchase or investment required to enter or win. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen, mutilated, postage-due entries or mail or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. Sponsor may reject any entry it believes is the result of fraud or was submitted in violation of the official rules. Offer good only for Stash personal taxable brokerage account holders who received the designated messages from Sponsor.
- PRIZE/ODDS: One (1) Prize will be awarded; a Prize consists of one (1) five hundred dollar ($500) credit deposited into a Stash personal taxable brokerage account (this does not include UGMA/UTMA or IRA accounts) on behalf of the Winner or, at the option of the Winner, a cash prize in the amount of five hundred dollars ($500) distributed in the form of a check. ALL EXPENSES, TAXES AND COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF PRIZE NOT SET FORTH IN THESE RULES ARE THE OBLIGATION OF THE WINNER. Prize is not transferable, except at discretion of Sponsor. Prize is awarded WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND from Sponsor, express or implied, without limitation. Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all Prizes is $500. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- DRAWING: A random drawing will take place on February 13, 2019, and the potential winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. The potential Prize Winners will be notified by Stash or Stash’s designee by email, telephone, or regular mail within approximately ten (10) days of the drawing. If Stash or Stash’s designee is unable to contact the potential Prize Winners after reasonable effort, or if a potential Prize Winner fails to respond within three (3) days of first attempted notification of that individual, Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- INTERNET/WIRELESS: If, for any reason, the Internet portion of this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, whether due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of termination, a random drawing to award the Grand Prizes will be conducted from entries received up until the time of termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
- DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of New York, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- PUBLICITY: By accepting the Prize, Prize Winner grants Sponsor the right, except where prohibited by law, to use his/her name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), voice, biographical information and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing Sponsor and their respective products or services, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), biographical information, or entry. The rights granted under this paragraph shall extend to submissions and all other submitted materials related to the Sweepstakes, including those submitted by non-winners and winners.
- WINNERS LIST: For winner information, send a self addressed stamped envelope to “Stash 2019 Financial Literacy Sweepstakes” The Winners List Request to 500 7th Ave., floor 18, New York, NY 10018.
- SPONSOR: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by: Stash Investments LLC., 500 7th Ave., floor 18, New York, NY 10018.