How to claim your bonus:
- Open Stash.
- Open a Personal Portfolio and link a bank account.
- Deposit at least $5 into your Personal Portfolio.
Investment advisory services offered by Stash Investments LLC, an SEC registered investment adviser. Investing involves risk and investments may lose value. For more information, please visit www.stash.com.
Frequently asked questions
Can I change or cancel my Stash plan?
Yes. You can upgrade, downgrade, or cancel your Stash subscription plan at any time.‡ We understand that as life changes, your needs may change as well.
Is Stash safe?
Stash is 100 percent legit. From investments made to cash set aside, you can feel confident in the security of your money.
- Stash uses cutting-edge security features.
- Stash is a registered investment advisor with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
While such registration does not imply a certain level of skill, it does require us to follow federal regulations that protect you, the investor. By law, we must provide investment advice that is in the best interest of our client.
- Stash offers FDIC-insured bank accounts through Green Dot Bank.1