Stash and Booking.com | Terms & Conditions
- All references to the “Stash Debit card” or “debit card” herein refers to a virtual or permanent Stash Debit card issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC.
- This program is sponsored by Booking.com. This program is not sponsored or endorsed by Green Dot Bank, Green Dot Corporation, Visa U.S.A., or any of their respective affiliates. Further, none of Green Dot Bank, Green Dot Corporation, Visa U.S.A., Stash Financial, Inc., or any of their respective affiliates has any responsibility to fulfill any cash back earned through this program or for any failure on your part to meet the standards for qualifying for this program.
- This promotion is not sponsored or endorsed by Green Dot Bank, Green Dot Corporation, Visa U.S.A, or any of their respective affiliates, and none of the foregoing has any responsibility to fulfill any cash back earned through this promotion.
- The Stash Stock-Back™ Rewards program is not sponsored or endorsed by Green Dot Bank, Green Dot Corporation, Visa U.S.A., or any of their respective affiliates, and none of the foregoing has any responsibility to fulfill any stock rewards earned by this program.
- Opt-in is required in order to earn stock in accordance with the Stash Stock-Back™ Rewards program – a rewards program offered by Stash in which a Stash debit account holder may choose to participate that enables such holder to earn fractional shares of stock of certain publicly-traded companies and/or exchange-traded funds on certain qualifying purchases made using a Stash Debit card issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. If publicly-traded stock of the merchant (or a subsidiary thereof, if applicable) is not available or otherwise capable of being fulfilled for any reason, the stock reward arising from a qualifying purchase will be fulfilled in accordance with the Stock-Back™ Rewards program terms and conditions (see below). Stash reserves the right to amend or cancel the Stock-Back™ Rewards program and/or its terms and conditions thereof at any time, for any reason, upon notice to you. See Terms and Conditions for important disclosures about the Stock-Back™ Rewards program.
- The value of any stock rewards that are received via the Stash Stock-Back™ Rewards program are Not FDIC Insured, Not Bank Guaranteed, and May Lose Value. Further, The value of any cash or stock rewards received by you may be taxable income to you. You are responsible for any federal or state taxes resulting from receipt of any rewards and should consult your tax advisor if you have questions about the tax treatment of any rewards. See Terms and Conditions for important disclosures about the Stock-Back™ Rewards program.
- Debit Account Services provided by and Stash Visa Debit Card issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Investment products and services provided by Stash Investments LLC, not Green Dot Bank, and are Not FDIC Insured, Not Bank Guaranteed, and May Lose Value.
- Stash may be a paid partner of Booking.com. Stash may receive compensation from business partners in connection with certain promotions in which Stash refers clients to such partners for the purchase of non-investment consumer products or services. This type of marketing partnership gives Stash an incentive to refer clients to business partners instead of to businesses that are not partners of Stash. This conflict of interest affects the ability of Stash to provide clients with unbiased, objective promotions concerning the products and services of its business partners. This could mean that the products and/or services of other businesses, that do not compensate Stash, may be more appropriate for a client than the products and/or services of Stash’s business partners. Clients are, however, not required to purchase the products and services Stash promotes.
- Only reservations made with a Stash Debit card are eligible to receive cashback payments under this program. The final amount of your cashback payment reward is based on a predetermined percentage of your booking value. The cashback payment reward may exclude some taxes/fees and currency conversion rates may apply. Cashback payments under this program may take up to sixty-four (64) days to process following completion of your stay. Cashback payments will be made in the form of a credit from Booking.com directly to your Stash Debit card. Your bank may also require additional time to process your cashback payments under this program.