Stash April 2020 Survey Sweepstakes for New Users
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
The following promotion is intended for participants in the United States only and shall be construed and evaluated according to the laws of the United States. Do not proceed in this promotion if you are not a legal resident of the United States. Further eligibility restrictions are contained in the official rules below.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Stash April 2020 Survey Sweepstakes for New Users (the “Sweepstakes”) is offered by Stash Investments LLC (“Stash”), an SEC registered investment adviser. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, and who are at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry. Void in all U.S. territories and possessions where prohibited by law. This Sweepstakes is governed by U.S. law and is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Entrants may be required to meet certain provisions of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940, 15 U.S.C. § 80b-1, and the rules thereunder. Entrant must have Internet access in order to enter the Sweepstakes. Each entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the e-mail address identified in the entrant’s entry. Stash will use commercially reasonable efforts to exclude employees of Stash, and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies and members of the immediate family or household of each, from being eligible to win prizes under this Sweepstakes. Immediate family member is defined as a parent, sibling or any person residing in the same household as an employee of Stash. Stash will be referred to herein as “Sponsor.”
- ENTRY: Sweepstakes begins on April 2, 2020 at 5:00 PM (ET) and ends on April 15, 2020 at 5:00 PM (ET) (the “Promotion Period”).
- TWO WAYS TO ENTER: (A) Complete The Survey: To enter, eligible participants must during the Promotion Period complete the following survey: https://stash.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_899YU5IZo0Xq2mF. A complete survey is defined as a submission in which all questions are answered and an email address is provided. Stash is not responsible for incorrect data entry or other failure on the part of entrants to meet the standards set forth in the survey. Entrants will automatically earn one (1) entry for each successful survey submission, up to a total of one (1) entry per entrant; OR (B) Free Method of Entry: To enter without completing the survey in (A) above and to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes, eligible participants will be required to complete and submit a separate designated online survey form during the Promotion Period by visiting the following link: https://forms.gle/ZvJMSwxrM4yuiXJ5A. A valid entry via this free method of entry consists of a complete online entry form in its entirety including: valid email address, full name, home address (including zip code), and phone number. Limit one (1) free method of entry per person. All entries must be submitted during the Promotion Period.
- Limit one (1) entry per eligible participant during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. No purchase or investment required to enter or win. No responsibility is assumed by Sponsor for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, stolen or mutilated entries or for any computer, online, telephone/mobile or technical malfunctions that may occur. Sponsor may reject any entry it believes is the result of fraud or was submitted in violation of these official rules.
- RANDOM DRAWING: One (1) random drawing (the “Random Drawing”) will take place on or about April 15, 2020, and the potential Grand Prize Winners will be selected at random from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. A total of three (3) Grand Prize Winners will be selected during the Random Drawing. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The Random Drawing will be conducted by Sponsor whose decisions are final and binding in connection with this Sweepstakes.
- THREE GRAND PRIZES AND THEIR APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”) WILL BE AWARDED IN THE RANDOM DRAWING: Three (3) Grand Prize Winners will each receive one (1) Amazon gift card each in an amount of one hundred dollars ($100) via the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. ARV of each Grand Prize: $100. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES AWARDED DURING THIS SWEEPSTAKES: $300. Limit, one (1) Grand Prize per eligible participant during the Promotion Period. ALL EXPENSES, TAXES AND COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ACCEPTANCE AND USE OF PRIZES NOT SET FORTH IN THESE RULES ARE THE OBLIGATION OF THE WINNERS. Prize substitutions are not allowed. Prizes cannot be transferred or assigned, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Prizes are awarded WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND from Sponsor, express or implied, without limitation.
- INTERNET/WIRELESS: If, for any reason, the Internet portion of this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, whether due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of termination, random drawings to award the prizes will be conducted from entries received up until the time of termination. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. For the purpose of this Sweepstakes an email address provided by a temporary or disposable email address service provider will not be considered to be a valid email address.
- DISPUTES: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and the State of New York, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New York having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages, including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (e.g. costs associated with entering), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- PUBLICITY: By accepting a prize, you grant to Sponsor the right, except where prohibited by law, to use your name, likeness, picture, address (city and state), e-mail address, voice, biographical information and written or oral statements, for advertising and promotional purposes in promoting or publicizing Sponsor and their respective products or services, without compensation unless required by law. You shall have no right of approval, no claim to compensation, and no claim (including, without limitation, claims based on invasion of privacy, defamation, or right of publicity) arising out of any use, blurring, alteration, or use in composite form of your name, picture, likeness, address (city and state), email address, biographical information, or entry. The rights granted under this paragraph shall extend to submissions and all other submitted materials related to the Sweepstakes, including those submitted by non-winners and winners.
- WINNERS LIST: For winner information, send a self addressed stamped envelope by May 15, 2020 to “Stash April 2020 Survey Sweepstakes for New Users” The Winners List Request 500 Seventh Avenue, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10018.
- OFFICIAL RULES. To obtain a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by May 15, 2020 to “Stash April 2020 Survey Sweepstakes for New Users” Official Rules Request 500 Seventh Avenue, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10018.
- SPONSOR. This Sweepstakes is sponsored by: Stash Investments, LLC, 500 Seventh Avenue, 18th Floor, New York, NY 10018. This Sweepstakes is not sponsored or endorsed by Green Dot Bank, Green Dot Corporation, Visa U.S.A, or any of their respective affiliates, and none of the foregoing has any liability or responsibility to fulfill any prizes earned under this Sweepstakes.